Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Unfinished Projects keep Growing!!

Sunday, after I finished Part 3 of Easy Street.  I was doing a little cleaning, but got side tracked by looking at my design wall of Unfinished Projects.  So, I decided to go through some of my project tubs to see what I still had to finish.  
 
One of UFO's just needs to be quilted, which I nearly forgot about.  I finished the quilt top a long time ago and started quilting and only 2 block were finished.  I think I'm going to take those stitches and the basting out and use it as a good practice project for my new longarm machine.

My SueBonnet Sue Around the Year, project has been at a stand still for years.  I just need to finish 3 more months and the blocks will be finished.  I loved working on this project, but I really can't remember why I never finished. 


I have one BOM project that ended several months ago, it just needs a few blocks finished and then I can put it together.  I was doing this though WebFabrics and I really love the colors in this one. If I remember it makes into a queen size quilt.




I also have two other BOM's that are still going on. Both of them I  ordered though the Fat Quarter Shop.  One is the Women's of Courage, which I only got 2 months done, I have 4 blocks waiting to be put together. The other is the 2012 Designers Mystery Block of Month and I am actually caught up on that one. 

In addition I have a Rapid Fire Hunter Star wall hanging I made in a class last fall that still needs borders, and quilted to complete.

Now that I know what Unfinished Projects I have, I really need to find time to finish these them. 

How many unfinished Projects (UFO's ) do you have?  How do you find time to finish your Unfinished Projects?


Tina





No comments:

Post a Comment