Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

More Progress

Nosegay
Monday and Tuesday, I had made a lot of progress in the sewing room on all of my unfinished block of Months.  I completed Block 7 from the Designer of Month Block. (To see the latest block click here.) Now I am caught up on that Block of month.  

With those done, I decided to started on the Webfabric's Block of Months quilt. When I stopped I had only 4 blocks to finish. 

Monday, I completed  Month 9 - Nosegay and Month 10 - Storm At Sea. Nosegay was a fun block to put together. I thought it was going to be a a hard block, but it was just the opposite it was fairly easy.  The harder one to put together was the Storm at Sea due to the side borders of the block were tricky to line up the points
Storm at Sea
Monday, I start the last of the blocks,  Month 11 - Nancy Fancy.  I had the center of the block complete, now just to finish the outer borders of the block.

So, my goal today is to finish the block and work on Part 6 of Easy Street.  So, I can start this weekend putting the units of the Block of Month together.  I'm looking forward to seeing this all completed.  Plus, this means another quilt top to add to my list of projects to put on my longarm when I feel I'm ready.  Soon, I hope!


Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment