Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Favorite Shop - Fat Quarter Shop

I can’t believe it is Thursday already, time for another one of my series on My Favorite shops.  This week I like to highlight Fat Quarter Shop.  

Fat Quarter Shop is very nice online quilting store that has a large selection of fabrics from all the major fabric manufacturers, from Moda to Windham.  They make is easy to search for fabrics you need by letting you search by theme, designer, collection and Manufacturer.  You can even buy fabrics in specialty cuts, jelly rolls, layer cakes, desert rolls, and much more.  They even have the Moda Pre-cuts in their own page.
 
Not only do they carry a large selection of fabrics, but they also carry a nice selection of patterns, books, quilting kits, notions & thread. They also have quilt clubs, which are similar to Block of Month, but you also receive fabric.  You can choose from fat quarters, jelly rolls, charm packs, and for a set price you will receive 12 print bundle plus 3 solids, depending on the club on which you choose.  

Fat Quarter Shop has a nice selection of Block of Month programs, including Fat Quarter Shop exclusive Designer Block of Month Program.  I’m at the half way point on a block of the month and is turning out very nicely, their patterns are easy to read.  They don't skimp on the fabric you receive each month. I really look forward to see the end product.  I also have been receiving the Women of Courage Block of Month quilt pattern; the patterns are mailed right on time. I have never had a problem with them.
 
They have a whole selection on Christmas fabric called the Christmas Cloth Store. The Store is set up like the Fat Quarter Shop’s main page only has Christmas Fabrics and patterns.
 
Fat Quarter Shop also has a great selection of free patterns, and other helpful links.  In addition they have a selection on fabrics, patterns and kits that are coming soon.  Great way to look and see what fabrics will be coming out in 2013.
 
I really like going to Fat Quarter Shop to find Fabric I need.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment