Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Weekend is here time to quilt!

Thank God its Friday!!  As I finish the long busy week, I work on my weekend to do list. Friday, I will be catching up on some of my weekly chores which will leave me Saturday for working on the next part of the mystery quilt and waiting for the local APQS Representative to come to set up my Millennium, I'm so EXCITED!!!  I will also have my son put up the Christmas Decorations in the house.

Sunday, we will have to grocery shopping, either at Andrew AFB Commissary or here locally.  Then, I can practice with my new longarm machine and do some sewing.   I do have to find time to do some running sometime this weekend due to i am in the early stages of training for a half marathon.

If I get all this done, I will be so happy!  What are your plans for your weekend projects?  What ever your plans, have make it a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment