Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Wishlist

Since Christmas is a week away from us.  I thought I would share my Christmas wishlist. 

If Santa was really nice and filled my stocking, I wouldn't mind having an Olfa Spinning rotary mat, 60mm Rotary Cutter, and a TrueCut True Sharpener rotary blade sharper. 

A quilting book I would like to have is Laurie Aaron Hird book, "The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt: Letters from 1920s Farm Wives and the 111 Block they Inspired"

Another idea is a new Ihome alarm clock to plug in my phone into at night, so I don't miss that important phone call from my son.

I really don't want much this Christmas, since my biggest gift comes the following week when I get to give my youngest son, a big hug at his Air Force Basic Training Graduation.  I so looking forward to seeing him.  Proud Mom!

What's on your quilting wishlist?  Please feel free to comment below.



Tina




1 comment:

  1. My Christmas wishlist: Well 1st and foremost, have my family together. 2nd A camera that takes good pictures of my bead work. I don't ask for much as I am blessed with having both my boys together for Christmas. You should be very proud of your son, as I am proud of him too! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete