Looking back to my 2014 goals, I have notice that a couple have been completed but my focus on the business have changed over the past year.
The two major goals I completed over the the last year was getting the online fabric store up and running and publishing our first patterns. Actually we added a few more of them and have 7 pattern available now.
As for my other goals, I found my business focuses have changed over the year. I decided to discontinue my T-shirt making quilt services and I am closing out the pre-cuts on my fabric store but keeping selling only yardage fabrics, due to I wanted to have a more time to focus on quilt pattern development. Also my blog posts, I truly did lack in them, and I'm hoping to get to them more and more as time allows just to show you what I'm up to.
In 2015, I have several goals set and hope to completed this year.
- First, now that I have a few patterns published, and many more planned for 2015. I would like to get them out to the stores. So one of my main focuses is to advertising my patterns so that quilt stores will start carrying them. We started some advertising back in 2014, going to shop to shop showing examples in California, they loved the patterns, but it was the wrong time of year. So hopefully 2015 will be the break out year for our patterns.
- Patterns - I hope to have at least one pattern published every other month and for sale on my website. I have patterns under development as I type this, and many patterns in my head ready to put to paper.
- One of my weakness that I would like to strengthen this year is increasing my expertise with my APQS Long Arm Quilt Path Computer. A year ago there was no training for this computer, but now there is. So, this year I plan to take some classes and study online tutorials to strengthen my skills so I feel more confident at my long arm.
- I also plan to blogging more, adding such things of how sales are going with the store, what is under development, and other quilting related items.
- Finally, I want to learn how to use my social media pages, to get the most out of them. In the mean time I plan on adding more posts to my social media pages, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+.
Please, everyone have a safe and quilty 2015!