Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

Hope you are enjoying your friends and family on this day.  
Today, I will be spending my time with my family and friends. Although we will be one family member short this year due my youngest son will be spending Christmas in his final week of Air Force Basic training, in San Antonio, Texas.   I know I will be thinking about him all day long, I miss him a lot. Since this is his first Christmas away from his family, I know in my heart he misses us also.  I will be also thinking about my parents in Northern Idaho and Sister and Nephews in Washington State.

Today, I wish you to remember to send out prayers for all the military that can not be home with there families on this special day. Also Please remember to send prayers to the families in mourning in Connecticut.

Have a great day, and see you in tomorrow blog on Quilting Affections.


Tina  

No comments:

Post a Comment