Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Favorite Shops - Missouri Star Quilting Co.



This Thursday, I'm going to feature the Missouri Star Quilting Company,  which is both an online, and storefront quilting shop, located in Hamilton, Missouri.  Some day, I would like to visit the store and meet the owner Jenny Doan.  She and her family started a small quilt shop in 2008, and the shop just keeps growing.  Missouri Star Quilting is a great online quilting store, offering Daily Deals, Tutorials, and very nice online store front that is easy to navigate.

The first time, I heard about the MSQC was when I read some blogs that said they had some fabric very, very cheap.  So I Google,  Missouri Star Quilting Company, and found the daily deal page and noticed that the items listed were marked down. Sometime you can get items that are marked down to a penny, other times you can get free shipping.   They put up notions, charm packets, jelly rolls, and other fabrics on their daily deals.  I subscribe to the daily deals through email, which usually hit my inbox around 7 am EST.  I have found out from past experience if you don't buy the daily deal early they will sell out.  This is a must to check out!

Jean at the Missouri Star Quilting Company puts together the best tutorials. These  you can find on their website, or on You Tube.   I just introduced them to my husband who wants to learn to quilt, and he thought they were great learning tool and funny.  She has a couple great tutorials on binding quilts and great jelly roll race.

The store front makes it very easy to find what you are looking for by various assortments of Pre-cuts, Fabric by the Yard, Notions and Supplies, Patterns, Books.   When you place your order you get Quilter’s Cash for every cent you spend in that purchase.  You can use them any time for what ever amount you want to use that day.  Sometime on the Daily Deals you can earn extra Cash. I usually receive my shipments within a couple days on any order.  If you have a problem with a shipment, all you have to do is to call them.  They are very nice and helpful to work with.  They also have a great blog page, called Cutting Table Blog, that I like to follow.  

I highly recommend that you check out the Missouri Star Quilting Company if you have not done so lately.  Make you sure check out their Online Tutorials, and sign up for the Daily Deals.

 Tina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment