Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Home Again!

Only Part of Diane's stash.
Sorry I missed the post yesterday, we were flying back from our California trip and didn't get home until a little after 11pm last night.  So I'm catching up with this short blog, to wrap up our trip.  

We had a great time, but it went way to fast.  We were both wanting to turn around and go back as soon as we landed at Washington Ronald Reagan Airport and I'm pretty sure that my husband's dad and step-mom, Diane felt the same way. 

Now that the trip is over, we did come home with several  great ideas, and a good since of how we want to build our business. We still have a lot of work a head of us but feel we are starting in the right direction.  Diane was a big inspiration and I admire her so much. Her art work is beautiful which is even more impressive due to her disabilities with severe arthritis which limits her finger movements.  also thanks to Diane, we came home with a lot of fabric and books.  There were so many books we could not get them all in our suitcase, so we had to mail them.  Our suitcase was packed full of fabrics and sewing kits Diane felt we would be better off using.

Overall it was a great trip and if I had the choice I would do that trip all over again, but stay a little longer.  Hope everyone had a great week like I did!  Now to get over the jet lag and catchup on some sewing.


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment