Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Slight Change in Plans!

Well today was one of those day, that plans got changed slightly.  I decided to go for a run, but it ended being a nice long one.  I really need to get a long mileage in to test myself to see where I am at this time, since I have a 10-miler race in the Middle of April and a 1/2 Marathon in May.  I think am doing better than I thought, we will have to see in a couple weeks.

After my run, we went out to Michelle's Quilts and talk to her about my longarm and the patterns I'm making.  She gave us a lot of ideas to work on.  We also picked up the border fabric, for the Jelly Roll Race quilt.  Afterwards, I really didn't want to go any where else, so came home and started practicing on my longarm.

Late this afternoon I started practicing the new panto that will be the one I use on the Jelly Roll Race quilt.  I am starting to get the hang of this pattern and I maybe able to load the quilt on the machine by next weekend and finally get this one finished. 

Hoping I will keep with my plan tomorrow, to be in the studio with the longarm and more practicing.  

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment