Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Quilting Design Search!

I have several Quilt tops that need to be finished, so now I need to get them quilted.  So I searched the internet looking for Pantograph Designs.  So far, I have found a couple sites that I like with have Pantographs.   

Urban Elementz has very nice pantograph patterns and stencils for all types of quilt tops.  I found several pantographs I would like to work with.  The other pantograph site, I have been looking at a lot, is Digi-Tech Designs. They have patterns that are pantographs and digital for those of you that use the tablets with your longarm.  They have a site where you can download Embroidery Patterns also.  

I have found a couple of sites so far with the rulers to help with the free-handing on my longarm.  I bought the Expanded base with my Millennium, so I'm looking forward to starting to use it, so I need to get rulers that will help make nice lines and curves.

One Site is the Gadget Girls, they carry lots of Longarm tools, rulers, gadgets, stitch examples, and lots tips.  They have some very nice rulers, with lines that mark to find the perfect size stitch you want to make.  The other site, I have been watching the video on their rulers is DeLoa Jones Quilt Shop.  The ruler have the measurement marks like I want but they are also made for APQS Machines. They do have a limited amount of rulers, but I like how they are made with a beveled side so they can flow over appliques and the quilt top nicely.

I hope to get some of the patterns and tool ordered here shortly so I can get start with my practicing.  Do you have a favorite website where you get pantographs and longarm rulers?

Tina





1 comment:

  1. Have you downloaded the free pantographs from Urabn Elementz?

    ReplyDelete