Started the with center like I did with Block A, but these blocks were much easier to put together.
Then I worked on building the all the sides of the blocks and sewing them on. The right and left sides we similar to the ones in the Block A, but the middle used a flying geese unit with the white on black brick.
The top and bottom used the solid green block on the ends of the three block units that are used on the sides. Making sure when putting the side block units on that the purple flying geese are on the outside.
So after I added these blocks to the empty spots on the design wall, it was feeling like I was close to finishing. So, I then started sewing on the longest row on point, and then worked outward from there. The rows sewed up straight in all direction. When finished I feel in love with it.
Now, I need to get the borders, and backing for the quilt, so I can finish this one completely. Another project ready for the longarm. I guess I need to start working on that aspect, along with finishing the designing of my next project.