Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Quick Note!

Just wanted to drop you all a note, sorry that I haven't been on writing to many blogs this week. Most of this week my husband and I have been in San Antonio, Texas watching our son graduate from Air Force basic training.

Thursday, was our first day to see Colton and give him a huge. So we have been spending good quality time with him, and just letting him relax.  Tomorrow is our last day with Him and we fly out in the late afternoon for home. Then Colton leaves to his specialization training in northern Texas on Monday morning.

I hope to give you all a full report on Monday when I get all the photos downloaded to the computer, since the camera I use for my blogs broke while we were here. Luckily my husband has his camera here also.

Have a great weekend, I know I am,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment