Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Few Longarm Accessories!

This evening I had a nice little package sitting at my door when I got home; my longarm accessories came.  On Tuesday, I found a site that carries several accessories and parts I needed to get for my APQS Millennium.

The Quilting Connection, is a nice site if you are looking for APQS and Handi Quilter longarm accessories, also carrying patterns and batting.  I placed an order over the phone on Tuesday morning and the ordered came, now that was fast and very friendly service,.

I ordered 3 dozen bobbins, 3 bobbin cases, and 3 bobbin backlash case springs.  I probably don't have enough bobbins yet, but this will get me started anyway.

I also ordered a few accessories for my table.  I got the Harley Clamp Supports that will help with eliminating the interference with the side clamps.  Also I ordered the Harley Work Table that will help hold items like rulers, bobbins, and other items. The Clamps Supports and the Work Table are nice they fit over the roller bars.  

I hope tomorrow goes by fast at work, so I can get home and start sewing either on Millie or on my sons quilt.  I do need to head out to Joann's Fabrics this weekend and get the backing and Borders for Easy Street.

Have a good Friday and weekend everyone,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment