Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Quilter's Show and Tell

Quilters’ Show and Tell
Click on Above Image to Vote!
Well last night, I entered into my first Quilt Contests.  Quilters Gallery is holding weekly Themed Quilters' Show and Tell contests for 2013.  This week is the first week of  the Show and Tell and the Favourite Quilt from 2012.  You submit a short description of the quilt, size, and photo.

I decided to enter the Coquette Tulip quilt I finished in November, for this Show and Tell.  They have guest judges for each of the contests, but the voting is open to all.  Starting today, you can go to Quilters Gallery and vote for your favourite quilt, hopefully mine, plus when you visit the site during the weekend voting you can enter for a give-away from the sponsor. Vote Here! Winners will be announce the following Monday.
Coqutte Tulip

Today, since it is my Friday off, I will work on putting Easy Street blocks together.  I am really looking forward to having this quilt top done, I love the colors of it so far.  Plus, I need to finish the quilt design for my son,  he asked for his quilt for his new dorm room bed.  Although, I want to finish Easy Street first.

Have a fun Friday and a Great weekend.  Make sure you go to Quilting Gallery and make sure you vote.  Thanks everyone!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment