Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hero Quilt Complete


Finally the binding is complete. I named this quilt "My Hero Memory Quilt", the name and quilt is for my son who is Airmen in the Air Force.  All soldiers are Hero, no matter if they are old or new, they are doing their American Duty Serving their Country.  This quilt is to remind him of his 8 week basic training, and remind him of his core values.

The panto pattern is "Patriot" by ClothWerx from Williow Leaf Studios.  Using So Fine #431 (Navy) in the top and #432 (Your Highness) in the bottom.  I used Quilter Dream Poly (Select), which is midloft batting. I love using the Quilters Dream Batting it is easy to quilt through and light weight.




Now, to finish the pillows and get this mailed off to my son.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment