Welcome! Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me on the QuiltMaker’s 100 Blocks Volume 16 Road Rally!
Let’s start by getting to know a little about me. The rally is bringing you to my home and studio of Quilting Affection Designs in Waldorf, Maryland. Located about 25 miles south of Washington DC in Southern Maryland. Quilting Affection Designs is a small pattern design company owned and operated by myself, Tina Dillard. I have been designing patterns since 2011, when I took the plunge and gave up my Washington DC government job to develop patterns full time, with the support of my husband and sons.
I have had patterns represented in both Timeless Treasure and Island Batik Fabrics. Also, I have been working as an Island Batik Ambassador and designer for the last couple years, which I am very grateful.
|Double X Block - Orginal|
Well, that’s enough about me, for now, so let’s get back to showing you My Road Rally Block #1562 “Double X.” The block uses a combination of Half Square Triangles and Flying Geese, creating a very versatile block.
|Island Batik "Blender" Fabrics|
This block is great to work with; you can use just two colors, or you can add up to 5 assorted colors.
|New Island Batik "Autumn Grace" Collection|
Design and make it for the particular person in your life.
You can also arrange the blocks different ways to make it a little different each time.
|Island Batik "Drizzle" Collection|
Playing with the colors will give you different layouts and designs.
|Island Batik "Blender" Fabrics with only 3 colors.|
|Island Batik "Autumn Grace" Collection|
There are so many possibilities for this block. More than I can ever show you in this blog post. So let your imagination soar.
Thank you for coming by and visiting for a while. I love designing great patterns for you quilters out there. Be sure to check out my website and check out my patterns.
I would not give this job up in any shape and form. I love sharing my love of quilt patterns with all of you, but, there are days I wish I were a superhero in a movie to get all my work done. So, If I could be in the movie of my choice, I would be in the Avengers as the “Black Widow.” She is a determined and tough lady and gets her work done.
To three lucky winners, I’m giving a copy of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks, Volume 16 that will be sent by me. So I have given you three ways to enter.
Be sure to read the rules and guidelines below.
Entry #1 – One Copy of Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks, Volume 16 magazine. Just fill out the Rafflecopter, below. This will be directly sent directly to you from me.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Entry #3 – Sign-up for my newsletter, just click on the link in the Rafflecopter entry below.
Quilting Affection Designs Guidelines and Rules for this give away.
- No purchase necessary. Open to residents of the USA only.
- While we hope you will leave a comment on the post of the day because we love comments, we want no reply bloggers to have a chance at winning also. Rafflecopter will collect your name, country, and email.
- One copy of the Quiltmaker 100 Block Volume 16 magazine will be given away to three lucky winners.
- The Winners picked at random via Rafflecopter at the end of the day on November 17th. Winner will be drawing be on November 18th receive notification via email.
- Winner will have approximately five days to claim their gift, if five days pass, the gift will be offered to another eligible entrant. Winner must provide name, address, city, state.
- Only US Address, please
- Winner will be announced on this blog and in the Rafflecopter window here on this page. Winner agrees to allow their name, city, state to be publicized.
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on a total number of Rafflecopter entries.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win where applicable. Some restrictions on gifts will apply based on shipping policies. This sweepstake is void where prohibited by law.
See you at the Winners Announcement on November 18th.