Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bags are Packed!

Tonight I spent the evening packing up for a road trip tomorrow night after work.  We are heading to the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival, in Hampton, Virginia for the weekend.  

We attended this show for first time last year, and loved it.  It is a Large show with lots of vendors and quilts to look at. This year, I'm taking a Machine Applique class with Sue Nickels all day on Friday.  I have taken one of her class before and she is excellent teacher. So looking forward to this.  Then on Saturday, I plan to walk around the show, really look at the quilts and vendors to get ideas and inspirations.

Sunday, as we are heading home I'm hoping to take a side trip stop in Williamsburg, VA and do a little shopping.

Hoping to come home from this show with new ideas, a lot of inspiration and above all lots of fun memories.


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment