With those done, I decided to started on the Webfabric's Block of Months quilt. When I stopped I had only 4 blocks to finish.
Monday, I completed Month 9 - Nosegay and Month 10 - Storm At Sea. Nosegay was a fun block to put together. I thought it was going to be a a hard block, but it was just the opposite it was fairly easy. The harder one to put together was the Storm at Sea due to the side borders of the block were tricky to line up the points
|Storm at Sea|
So, my goal today is to finish the block and work on Part 6 of Easy Street. So, I can start this weekend putting the units of the Block of Month together. I'm looking forward to seeing this all completed. Plus, this means another quilt top to add to my list of projects to put on my longarm when I feel I'm ready. Soon, I hope!