Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

One project near complete, starting New!

This morning after many evening hours of quilting,  "Easy Street" is now quilted and off the longarm.  I trimmed the sides, and sewed the binding on the front of the quilt.  So, now I am ready to start sewing the back of the binding for the quilt in the evenings while watching TV. Once the binding is completely done I will show it off to you all.

Now I have started a quick project for a gift for a friend's little girl.  I'm making a lap size quilt from a layer cake collection from Moda called "Meadow Friends".  I'm basically just sewing 5 cakes together into 5 rows with 1" strips in between.  Since I'm almost done with the main part I now need to get fabric for the borders and backing for it.  

Tomorrow, hoping to get another quilt on the longarm.  I have a few things to in the morning, but the rest of the day will be my time for quilting. 


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment