Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Quilting Training!

Tonight, I'm working on getting the information together for my webpage, such as pricing and preparation list, and main page.  This is not the easiest thing to put together.  You want to use the correct wording to draw the customers in.  I know when this page first comes up, I'm not offering much but I will be adding more and more services to it over the months.  My biggest fear not getting the customers, I know I can do great work on the quilts.  In April, I will be practicing my free motioning quilting full time, so I can offer a good quality service to all my future customers. 

Tomorrow afternoon, I heading to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, for the AQS Quilt Show.  Wednesday starts the show, I will be taking an all day beginning long arm class.  I'm looking forward to this class, for the tips and help in getting a great quality quilt.  I will return home that evening, to work the next couple days, then on Friday evening, my husband I are heading back to the show, I have another long arm class on Saturday morning,  That class will be on borders, learning techniques and designs.

Have fun quilting,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment