Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

I'm Published!

I'm so excited, today is October 1st, and that means I have a big announcement. 

 

I have my first pattern ever to be published in a Magazine, and it is out today.  The Quilt Pattern Magazine published my "Jack" pattern in their October issue.

Jack's is an Intricate looking quilt and very easy to piece.  The color possibilities for this one are endless; just using 3 shades of one color and an accent color.  This makes a nice lap size quilt for someone to cuttle up to on those cool fall and winter days.

The quilt above was made with Northcott Ambience Collection.



Never heard of The Quilt Pattern Magazine well you should check them out.  The magazine is a green,  meaning it is not printed, so you download it monthly.  It comes with the patterns instructions and templates, which are all high quality and tested.

Also the The Quilt Pattern Magazine is offering for a short time a special subscription price.

Just click on the link below and type in the Secret Code: qa

http://www.quiltpatternmagazine.com/program/special/QA/

Hope you all will hop on over to the Magazine and enjoy my pattern.

Tina


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tina. Great accomplishment. Beautiful design too!

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the pattern. Help! Where is the link for the magazine discount? I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that! I just added the link above in the blog.

      Delete
  3. Way to go...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete