Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

A-Mazed Reveal

International Fall Market is this coming weekend. In celebration, I would like to unveil my one of my latest patterns develop with Island Batik Fall and Winter Fabric Collections. You can see the samples at the Island Batik Booth. 

Today's featured pattern is, "A-Mazed!".  This pattern was developed for the Island Batik Fall Collection using the Drizzle Collection.
A-Mazed!
The quilt will add amazement to any room! This modern pieced pattern
uses a combination of half square triangles and flying geese that will bring interest to any
room. 


The quilt blocks are designed around the awesome Bloc_Loc Rulers®.


Not sure how to use the Bloc_Loc Rulers, check out some great videos at their webpage.  Try one of these rulers and you will be hooked.  They are a great tool that will help you make your blocks accurate with ease.

"A-Mazed!" will be available on November 1st for purchase through my website, Island Batiks, and Bloc_Loc Rulers

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my newest pattern.  What do you think of this design?  See you on Wednesday, when I reveal another great pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment