Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Flower Bloom Revealed Again

This week I'm revealing new patterns developed using the Island Batik Fall and Winter Fabric Collection.  

Today's featured pattern that I'm revealing is a remake of a pattern currently on my website. "Flower Bloom", was refreshed with a whole new fabric Collection "Blushing Blooms" part of the Island Batik Winter CollectionSee the samples at the International Quilt Market Island Batik Booth.




Delight your eyes and add color to your room with “Flower Bloom”.

This pattern contains instructions from wall hanging to king size bed quilt.

The pattern is already available on my website and Island Batiks

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my newest pattern.  What do you think of Flower Bloom?

No comments:

Post a Comment