Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Christmas Joy Row 6!

Christmas Joy!The last couple of days have been busy ones.  Tuesday, while I started cleaning my sewing room I got distracted by my UFO Christmas Joy Quilt project that has been sitting on my side table since last October, that should of been finished by Christmas.  I decide since I just need to finish one more row, I would go ahead Christmas Joy!and finish it.

I left off with last row #6, Poinsettia Row.  I had finished the first section of the row, during my class I was taking on the quilt.  Christmas Joy!Before I stopped working on this quilt I had finished the piecing of the blocks, so they just needed the poinsettia stems and leaves machine appliqued on the blocks. 

After all the poinsettia blocks where finished, I add the background fabrics almost to make the blocks set up on point.  The rows finished at 72 1/2" wide. Christmas Joy! I just need to trim the make the height at 14" high.

The I finished by add checker border row to the bottom of the row.  It just need the row sewn to the bottom of the Basket row and the main part of the quilt will be finished.  Then Borders, I think I will finished this week.  Yeah!

Yesterday, I did not get any sewing done, I was doing errands and desk work!  This afternoon, I plan to get in the sewing studio and get this quilt finished. 

Hope everyone has had a great week so far!

Live, Inspire and Create,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment