Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Quilt Process and Surprise!

Women of CourageProgress has been made on the Women of Courage Quilt.  I have found the middle of the quilt.  Which I started working on yesterday.  I really didn't get much done yesterday, due it I was doing a little spring cleaning around in my office area.  It took a good half a day just to get it to the way I wanted it all.  I decided to get it done since today is our Tax Day, time to meet with the accountant for that yearly task which everyone hates to do. 

Ruler and Scissor HolderThe UPS man brought me a nice package in the mail yesterday from my Dad.  He made me this nice ruler and scissor hanger for my sewing room.  I love the bird house shape.  It fits all my sewing rulers great.  My husband will be hanging it up later for me today. 

Thank you to my Dad, for this great present!

Time to get sewing before tax appointment!

Happy Sewing and Quilting!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment