Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Busy Day in Sewing Studio

Yesterday, was a great day in the sewing studio. My husband and I were in the studio sewing away.  He was working on some new embroidery designs, running them through there test  And I was working on a new quilt top, which all it needs now is the borders put on it.  

This quilt top kit I picked up from Hingeley Road Quilt Shop back in April while visiting the Duluth Area.  This one is call Deer Around Minnesota.  I love the colors,   You can only get the Deer Fabric from this shop.  All I have to do now is add the borders and quilt it.  I was a fast and easy project to do.  My husband and son love this quilt top.

When I finished that last night, I had enough time to sew up another Blazing Star, in the red this time.  All I have to do now is match up points and sew it together.

In the evening, I finished sewing the binding on the tulip quilt, so now it just need to wash it up and take pictures.  I will be opening an Etsy Store front this week, and will let you all know when it is open.

Today, I'm heading to the longarm and working on the Designer Mystery Quilt top, I need to get it done so I can get the Deer Around Minnesota on and quilted.


Tina



No comments:

Post a Comment