Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Stormy Seas


Today, I would like to introduce you to one of my newest patterns, Stormy Seas. This pattern is made using the Studio 180 Design Tucker Trimmer® I and the Wing Clipper® I tools to make this striking quilt that measures 62" x 74".



The rich fabric used to make this stunning pattern is the Island Batik "Blue Sea" Collection by Kathy Engle, which is now available at your local shop.



The quilt is built upon only two blocks that use a combination of two units, the Four Patch technique, and Flying Geese.




Once you have all the units built, the fun part is putting it all together and seeing the beautiful design come to life. Then to add that extra enhancement a four patch border is added to create an appealing frame. 



Stormy Seas will enhance the look of any room. 

To purchase this pattern, head over to my website, www.quiltingaffection.com, it is on sale right now for $9.50 until January 31st.


No comments:

Post a Comment