Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Island Batik Ambassadors 2017

I'm very excited to tell you that I will be returning for my 2nd year as an Island Batik Ambassador.  This year over 35 Ambassadors were selected, that is very exciting. For the last week, we have been having fun introducing ourselves and waiting in pure excitement for our first boxes.

On Thursday afternoon, my first shipment of Island Batik fabrics arrived by FedEx. I was so excited and so were the girls.  
Mom, the box is now safe to open!
Of course, the girls could not help me open the box, but they had to check it out to see if it was safe. 


Lucy says,"Look at those beautiful Batiks, Mom!".  I Love these beautiful colors! We even got some fabulous thread from Auriful and Superior Thread, Thank you so much!

Anna love posing with beautiful fabrics
I think I love this box,  It's like opening a Christmas present.  I think Anna agrees that the fabrics and thread are gorgeous.  


Here is a upclose look at all the fabrics and thread that where in my box. Looks, like they will be keeping us all busy this year. So I better get started!

 I love being an Island Batik Ambassador.  

Below is a list of the 2017 Island Batik Ambassadors, be sure to check out their blogs and facebook posts on this years projects and challenges. 

Turid from Den Syende Himmel
Stephanie from Quilt’n Party
Pamela from Pamela Quilts
Jessica from Desert Bloom Quilting
Kate from Seams Like a Dream
Jennifer from The Inquiring Quilter
Barb from Bejeweled Quilts
Jeanette from Inch Worm Fabrics
Connie from Kauffman Designs
Bernadine from Needle and Foot
Bea from Beaquilter
Cheryl from Cheryl Lynch Quilts
Maryellen from Mary Mack’s Blog
Joyce from Hearts Creations
Marlene from Kissed Quilts
Karen from The Quilt Rambler
Marian from Seams to be Sew
Laura from Slice of Pi Quilts
Linda from Inspired Layers
Carol from FunThreads Designs
Alison from Little Bunny Quilts
Jean-Sophie from Sophie Junction
Janet from Whispers of Yore


Stay Tuned for more blogs this month, we have some exciting projects coming up!


Sneak Peek!

#IslandBatiks






2 comments:

  1. Your box is filled with such lovely fabrics! Can't wait to see what you do. Fun times ahead for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics and it is going to be so much fun again this year!

    ReplyDelete