I first of all had to fix a block that was put in the wrong spot that was near the top and middle of the first half of the quilt top. Once I finished that I put together the bottom half together.
Then I sewed the to half together to make the full top.
It is a beautiful top even with out the borders. But, the borders were next, I cut strips out of the fabric to make the borders. The borders were mitered finished to make an nice flow around the quilt top.
Once the quilt top borders were ready I prepared the backing for the quilting. And Today I got the quilt loaded on the longarm and now is ready for some custom quilting.
I'm looking forward to getting started on this quilt tomorrow.