Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

2013 Designer Mystery Block #3

Well we are once again back on the East Coast after a nice relaxing vacation in Northern Idaho.  It was great to catch up with family and friends.

Yesterday, was a day of catch up in the studio. Starting with a cleaning of studio,  putting away fabrics and threads. As I was cleaning, I made a list of Projects and Quilts to be finished or to be done and it was a full list.  

After doing all that I worked on one of my 2013 Designer Mystery BOM.  Block Three is called  "Wildflower Bouquet".  This block is another baskets type block, which has  starts with these pieces which are a beautiful assortment of colors. 
 

Then the fun part is laying out the pieces after all the pre-assembling is finished.  You can now start to see how the block will look.


After all the pieces are sewn together the block looks like this.


Now I have 3 Block now finished, and 2 more to make to catch up on the this series. 


Now back to the studio, to figure out what will be on my project will be to mark off my projects list.


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment