Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Embroidary Quilt Labels!

Yesterday was my last day as a government worker.  Now I can spend my time working on developing my quilting business. I will have more time to work on practicing my free motion quilting and developing applique quilt patterns that I have in draft form while I wait for my Long arm quilting business to pick up. Today, I worked on making three embroidery labels for varies quilts that are in finishing stage right now.  I design them in the Floriani Total Control Pro Software Program, then upload them into our Brother Embroidery sewing machine, and stitch them out. I sewed out the Easy Street, Meadow Friends and the Star Wars Rail Fence quilts.  Custom Labels like these are one of the services I offer on my Quilting Affection website.

I also Finished the Star Wars Quilt top this evening, plus have the backing ready to go on the machine some time this next week.  Now, I have two ready to go, so I think later on this weekend or early next week, I will get this quilted out. 

The weather this weekend is to be the nicest so far, so my husband and I plan to do some yard work.  So look forward to getting outside and getting some fresh air.  Hope you all have a good weekend.


 Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment