Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Quilting Affection Longarm Quilting Services

I'm happy to announce that Quilting Affection Longarm Quilting Services website is now open for business as of this morning. 

Currently I only offer pantograph services and to celebrate the launch of my website, I am offering introductory prices starting at 0.010 -0.020 per square inch from now to until the end of June.  I will be adding lite custom free hand services in about a month or two.  I also offer, binding and custom embroidery label making services.

In addition I also offer T-Shirt quilt services.  I will turn your t-shirts into quilts, for your bed, wall hangings and picnics.  All t-shirt prices include the sashing, borders, binding, backing, machine quilting, and a custom embroidery labels. 

Check out the new longarm service website, and please spread the word to all your friends and family.  Hope to see your quilt soon!


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment