Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Quilt Talk Tuesday, Episode 5 – Drunkards Path using the Bloc_Loc Ruler


Here is today's "Quilt Talk Tuesday" video from Facebook Live.

Today we will talk about how to make accurate Drunkard’s Path Blocks using the Bloc_Loc® Ruler.

We also announced the winner of the Digital Copy of my "A-Mazed" Pattern, which was featured in last weeks, "Quilt Talk Tuesday".  

Congratulation Michele Tims.  Please contact me within the next 5 days via email to receive your prize.

Announcement:
If you are looking for a great deal on Moda Fabrics, then check out my Etsy Shop (description) area has the link. I have all my fabrics on clearance 50% off and free shipping right now. So, check it out.  SHOP NOW!

Watched the video below. Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get the lastest Episode of Quilt Talk Tuesday.



Tina

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I’m the lucky winner! I will try to email you 😉

    ReplyDelete