So it’s time to start thinking about making your “Dance with Me” Block of the Month. Today, I want to give you more information on this Block of the Month. The pattern uses a combination of Piecing and Applique. Pieced blocks are not challenging, there are no 'Y' seams or curved piecing. The applique blocks directions are written for the hand appliques or raw edge appliques.
Fabric Requirements for Dance with me! Are now up just click on the link.
Starting on February 1st 2016, the first month block will be posted for a free download for one month only. After that it will still be available for purchase from our website. Please read the Fine Print below for any clarification of the program.
This Block of the Month program runs 6 months. At the end of the Block of the Month, I will be planning a link up to show off the finished quilts at the end. I’m excited to see what color combinations you will choose.
See you all starting February 1st.
Here is how this year's BOM program will work. Please read.
Each block will be offered free for 30 days and then it will be available for purchase on my website.
- After 30 days the block will be removed and a new block will take its place.
- There will also a blog tutorial on how to put the block together that will be posted on same day the block is released.
- You may download and print one copy of the pattern for your personal use. Any other use requires written permission by the designer. If you make this quilt for exhibition please indicate on any label that the design is from Quilting Affection by Tina Dillard.
- Even though this block is free it is still copyrighted. You may not copy, share, duplicate, revise, sell, or redistribute in any manner. Please direct friends to download their own copy. Guilds may request the use of the Block of the Month for a modest fee.
- Requests for past blocks will not be honored. They will be available for purchase on my website. This is how I make my living. Please honor the hours and hours it takes me to prepare these designs by respecting my guidelines. I make links easy to find. If you can't find a link to what you want then it isn't available.
- Blocks are 10" finished and are designed for machine applique. In each pattern you will receive instructions, templates and a full size layout guide.
- Patterns are available as a PDF downloadable file. You will need Adobe Reader to access these files. Please download the file to your computer and save the file. Print the file from your computer rather than from the download link. You will have fewer problems that way.
- Those who subscribe to my newsletter you will get a monthly announcement when each new block is posted, and other announcements and freebies not available anywhere else.
- Please sign up for my newsletter by clicking the link here.
- I respect your privacy and I don't clutter your inbox. I send out 1 to 2 newsletters each month, and I NEVER share your information with anyone. You can unsubscribe at any time right from the bottom of each newsletter. Please make sure your email is correct when you subscribe.