Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend of Pattern Designing!

On Friday, I sewed the binding on the front Tulip Quilt. now in the evenings during our downtime, I have been working on hand the binding to the back, which it should be done in a couple of days.  


For a few months now, I have been working on the drawings of some applique patterns I have been want to make up.  My husband has bugging me to make them up, so I made several differant version of the pattern this weekend. I'm close, but I need to tweak this once again and get some second opinions on these versions. I would love to show you these patterns, but I plan on making these up for patterns to sell here in the near future.  It was fun to work on a pattern that I designed, I have so many designs on paper that I want to make up here in the near future.

Today, I plan to start working on sewing together the Fat Quarter's Shops 2012 Designer Mystery BOM together.  


Hope you all had a good weekend!


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment