Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Star Burst Table Top!

The other day after I finished, my 2013 Designer of Mystery Block, I was looking for something easy and quick to do for the rest of the day.  I found my a kit that I picked up from one of the shops on the Quilt Quest Shop Hop. So, I decided to make a quick new Table Topper for my kitchen table.

The pattern comes from Perkins Dry Goods, and is called "Star Burst Topper"  it measures at 33" x 33".  The pattern came with the kit that I got from the store and it even had the backing and binding fabric.  I love that when store add the backing to the kits, but the only thing is was just almost to short for the use on my longarm, but I will make it work.


The middle of the topper looks like this above,  I love the colors that are in this little quilt. 

Isn't this beautiful table top quilt!  I love the colors, I can't wait to get this quilted.  I just need to decide how, I'm going to quilt it,  I'm leaning toward feathers, what do you think?

Enjoy your Friday, and your weekend,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment