Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Quilting Progress

Today, I spent first half of the morning, cleaning the kitchen, doing the laundry, and vacuuming.  I got caught up on all the cleaning we didn't get done this weekend, since we were working in the yards.

After cleaning, my son and I ran out to Michelle's Quilt shop for red thread, for the rail fence quilt top that is on the long-arm now.  We also found some nice Batik's, that my son wanted so he can make a lap quilt out of for himself. They are getting some new fabrics in, so I think I need to have to look at some of my patterns I want to make and then go fabric shopping.


When we got back from Michelle's I started working on the Rail Fence quilt. For this quilt top I'm using nothing but rulers.  I'm having fun with this quilt and it is turning out really nice. So far I am making great progress and I will get back to work on it tomorrow.  


Time to get the evening chores done, and work on some pattern designs.


Tina




No comments:

Post a Comment