Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Quilt Show Weekend Part 2!

Today, is more of the fantastic quilts that were at the Virginia Quilt Show in Hampton, Virginia this year. 

Let'VA Quilt Show - Jingle Bellss start with "Jingle Bells"!  This was by a lady in Tulalip, Washington!  Actually, we saw a lot of quilt that were from the west coast.   I really liked the applique details in the quilt especially the background.  The quilting details in the horses and the sky was also fabulous.


VA Quilt Show - Jingle Bells























VA Quilt Show - Jingle Bells

















VA Quilt Show - Jingle Bells

















VA Quilt Show Here are a few more quilts that are on my top of my favorite quilt list at the show. 













VA Quilt Show
Well time to get working on my Women of Courage quilt again today, the weather is to cold to go outside.  I will have a full update on my progress on the quilt tomorrow. 


Stay warm and Happy Quilting everyone!

Tina



If you would like to see my progress on the quilt, please follow us either on Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment