This weekend was full of making bindings, labels, preparing quilt backs, and finishing Quilt tops. On Friday, I spent the day make 4 bindings and labels for quilts that need to be quilted or already done, just need to sew them on them now.
On Saturday, I finished the last 4 block for the Cardinal in the Pines Quilt Top and finished the main part of the top. I also added the first of borders to the top.
On Sunday, I prepared Outer border fabric for the quilt top by cutting the fabric down into 4 strips.
I mitered all the border corners so the fabric flows all around the Quilt top like a frame.
I also prepared the backing for this quilt top, and I'm working on the backing for the Summer Solitude today. I will be making the binding and label for this one also today, while I wait for the black batting to arrive today. Then I will be quilting away!