Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2018

31 Day Blog Writing Challenge (Day 1)



Hello everyone!

Today is the December 1st, and I'm starting the new month with a fun little challenge.

This blogging challenge is being run by the talented Cheryl Sleboda of muppin.com.  The bloggers who have excepted the challenge will be writing 31 blog posts over the next 31 days of December, starting today.

For those of you who don't know who I am, let me do a quick introduction.

My name is Tina Dillard, the owner, designer, and teacher behind Quilting Affection Designs. In the last year or so I have been designing patterns that use the Studio 180 Design Tools.  I'm also a newly Studio 180 Design Certified Instructor in addition to an Island Batik Ambassador.  I have worked with fabric companies such as Island Batik and Timeless Treasures. 

I have a wonderful husband and two grown sons that are all very supportive in my business.  I also have two cute and cutely Schnoodles that are in my studio every day.

Over the last couple of years I have seen this blog challenge, so this year I decided to give it a try.  I feel this challenge would help me to fine-tune my writing and become a consistent blogger, preparing me for the coming new year.  Check out who is participating HERE!

A little about me and my blogging,  I have been blogging since November 2012.  Which I can't believe that I have been blogging for 5 years now.  I started as a blogger, just talking about my quilting and building my business.  Now, I blog in several blog hops and write about my patterns.  

I'm determined to get all 31 Blog post in, I'm even working on my list of ideas, so I hope you will return and see what I'm blogging about. 

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment