Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Christmas Joy Row 5!

I have finally caught up on my homework for the Christmas Joy Class at Michelle's Quilts.  The last class we started working on the basket row and the checkerboard rows. The basket row is a time consuming row, do to all the little pieces in the baskets. 


The checkerboard rows was also a little time consuming do to I need 7 rows for finishing the quilt.  They are attached to the top and bottoms of every row we have made to far in the class.  After getting them all sewn together yesterday, It is starting to look almost finished.  



One more class to make the Poinsettia row and the Candy Cane Binding.  This is going to be a really nice quilt top when I get this one finished.  Today, I need to finish cutting everything out for the next row class is in a couple days.  Yikes!!


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment