Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Modern Quilt Finished and Binded!

Monday, I finished working on the Modern Quilt and the binding on the quilt finished.  The modern quilt was for a customer. 
 I used Quilters Dream Select which the left the quilt top light weight to match the quilt designs the customer asked for.  She asked for geometric and ocean type quilting. 

I quilted clam shells in the middle of the rectangles, and waves through out the the background of the quilt.  I connected the waves with the light color rectangle borders with zigzags.   The whole quilt top flows together.


The backing was made by the customer and embroidery by her.  I just sewed on the binding on this quilt  that she sent me.



This quilt is ready to go back to customer!

Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment