Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Started Quilting On Mystery Quilt!

The 2012 Designer Mystery Quilt is finally getting some quilting done on it.  This one will be getting some free motion quilting done on it.


Lots of stitching in the ditch and design work on this on it.

I started with stitching in the ditch the top borders and then added the details, of leaves, flowers and swirls.
 
In the corners I have added a nice design in the middle of the geese, and added some  diamonds in the corners also.




In the rows, I have also been stitching in the ditch.








Now adding some details to the main blocks now that I have ditching done in this row.




I think today, I will go in the studio and start a new project, and my be continue working on this afternoon or tomorrow.

Tina


Do you need your quilt projected quilted, then check out my Quilt Service Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment