Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

2012 Designer Mystery BOM #11!

Yesterday, I took the day off from quilting the tulip quilt to work on some other quilting projects.  The project I decided to work on was try to finish up the blocks for the 2012 Designer Mystery BOM which I had to left to finish then I could start the process of finishing the top.

Block #11, is called "County Fair",  I love the bright colors in this one.  the block looks difficult but it was very easy to put together.  There really was not that many pieces in this once, yes once again the flying geese are back.



I like the center of this one, it looks like it needs some wind and it will start to spin.


This finished block went together very nicely and everything lined up. Beautiful!


Tomorrow, I will show you the final block.  Time to get some work done on the Tulip Quilt and maybe start working on the finishing this top,  

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment