Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Pre Order My new book: Poppin With Wings

I am really excited and proud to announce my first book Poppin' With Wings. Choose from 8 different quilt designs, take your ordinary flying geese units, and raise them to a whole new level.

Pre-Order Book

Every quilt in the book has been designed around the high precision Studio 180 Design Wing Clipper® I, Corner Pop® II, and Corner Pop® III to bring you 8 stunning projects. Then combined with easy-to-follow project instructions, you can convert the basic flying geese units into some exciting and stunning in the end, plus build your confidence level to a whole new level. 



The book features:

  • 125 Full Colored Pages, including images and cutting charts
  •  Total of 8 projects, 4 using the Corner Pop II and Corner Pop III tools
  •  Companion for the Studio 180 Design Wing Clipper I, Corner Pop II, and Corner Pop III
  •  Easy to follow Step by Step instructions on how to use the Studio I80 Design Tools.
  •  Each project has been thoroughly tested by the author and several Studio 180 Design Certified Instructor.
  • Contemporary to Modern quilts that range from wall-hanging to lap size
  • Right and Left-Handed cutting Instructions

Pre-Order today through November 13th from me directly, and you will receive 20% off your book. Book ships December 1st, just in time for Christmas. 

Don't forget to check to see if you have the tools?  If you need the companion tools, you can order from my website, Studio 180 Designs, or your local Quilt Shop. 

I will be hosting a book launch on my Facebook pages at 7 pm on Friday, November 6th. During the launch, I will highlight the great features of this book, plus give a tour to show you these stunning quilts that are sure to inspire.  So if you're not already following my Facebook page, now is the time. You do not want to miss the exciting launch.

  




No comments:

Post a Comment