Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Rainbow Serenade QAL Coming Soon!


Yesterday, I announced during my weekly Facebook Live Series "Quilt Talk Tuesday," that I will be hosting a Quilt Along starting September 11th.


The Quilt Along is based on my newest pattern "Rainbow Serenade."  The Rainbow Serenade Pattern may look complicated but is quite Simple to assemble. The pattern uses a combination of Half Square Triangles and Combinations units, then finishing off with a little Corner Pop to complete the easy units. This pattern was designed to use the Studio 180 Design Tucker Trimmer® 1 and the Corner Pop tools. When complete the quilt measures 60" x 60", which great for any room. 

The pattern and tools can be both purchased on my website.



You will have plenty of time to get your fabric together, the picture above is from the Timeless Treasures “Solid-ish” collection. This quilt is great for using the basic solid fabric collections. Unfortunately, I will not be kitting this pattern.

Quilt Along Details

The Quilt Along will Start September 11th and will run for about 4 months. I will be demonstrating each step of the process by making the units and blocks every Second and Fourth Tuesday at 2:30pm EST, on my Facebook page. You can find the link to my Facebook page HERE

Not on Facebook, no problem, all the Facebook Lives are recorded and I put them on my YouTube Channel so you can subscribe HERE so you don't miss an episode. Plus you can follow along with my blog post on Thursdays.

Also, over the next couple weeks on QTT, I will be preparing you for the QAL, with discussions on how to use the tools and other Tips. So you may not want to miss a thing.

I hope you will join me on this Quilt Along. If you have any question about this Pattern or Quilt Along, please post in the comments section below.


See you next week,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment