Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Little Time off!

Last couple of weeks, have been a little down time for me.  Tuesday May 13th, I took off to spend a week with my one of my dearest friends Jean Marie, in Moose Lake, Minnesota.  She and her husband have a great little place back in the woods.  So, I got spend time with her and beautiful 8 year old twins for a week.  It was great to get away from the business for awhile and just have some girl time.  We had fun shopping, talking and just overall spending time together. I did get to go a couple quilt shops while I was there, and came home with lots of fabric to make my youngest a quilt and my friend Jean a nice table runner. What a blast! This is the second year, we have done our girls week and we love it.  I had to return to the real world last Wednesday evening. 

friendsI took Thursday off, due to it was my birthday so I spent it with my hubby and oldest son.  My youngest called me that evening and we had a great talk.  My other dear friend, took us out to dinner to celebrate all of our birthdays.  My husbands is the day before mine and my oldest son turns 23 this week.  It was a great day!

Friday, I was back working on my patterns.  I spent a lot of my time working on the applique pattern which it is in it final stages.  Just waiting on the mail so I can get final pattern pieces into the computer.  But, while I was in Minnesota, I did get a little work done, when we had some down time.  I got my first pieced pattern typed up and just about ready to go.  So, yesterday I spent the day with my husband working on the pattern and remaking it to make sure everything is correct.  Then, I will send it off for some proofreading and clean up.

While I was gone my husband did a great job running the online business, even though we only had one customer for the week I was gone.

Well I guess my fun time is done for now, so I have to get back to workReminder:  Spring Blow Out Sale has started and ends May 30th.  Check out our sales Items, here!
Live, Inspire and Create,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment