Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Quilting Affection Design Groupies


Hello, I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. I know most people wish for things to get back to some sense of normal.  I would love to be able to go get a haircut, go shopping for new quilt fabric, and just get out of the house for a while. For now, the best we can do is stay at home where we are comfortable and stay safe. 

Well, over the last month, my team (my husband and myself) have been brainstorming ways to provide you exclusive content and information.  One of the ideas I came up with was to develop a new Facebook group called “Quilting Affection Design Groupies.

Quilting Affection Design Groupies is designed to inspire you with fun and exciting quilting projects, exclusive content, and sneak peeks of up and coming design patterns.  I want everyone in the group to have fun and bring a sense of community.  Here are some of the ideas I have planned so far just to get you started.
  • On the 10th of each month, I will post a new free block pattern. These blocks are designed around the Studio 180 Design tools and the Sue Pelland Rotary Cut Applique techniques. I will also include ideas on how to make these blocks into small quilts. More information will come out shortly.
  • Facebook Lives and videos
  • A place to share photos of your favorite Quilting Affection Design, Studio 180 Design, and Sue Pelland Design quilt projects.
  • A place to ask questions. Remember there are no wrong questions, we can all learn from each other
  • When we get started, you will have an exclusive sneak peeks of projects that I am working on in the Studio. Just to drop a hint, I have things cooking right now and cannot wait to show you.
  • As the group grows, we will be adding more content and new ideas.
You invited to come in and join in the fun in the “QuiltingAffection Design Groupies” Facebook group. I hope to see you there.  

Designing to Inspire!
Tina 

1 comment: