Pages

Monday, December 23, 2019

Island Batik Ambassador Final Post!

Today, Is my very last Island Batik Ambassador post. It's hard to say goodbye to a good thing, now that it is time for me to step aside and let others have a chance to enjoy the pleasures I had over the last couple of years. 

When I started out as an Island Batik Brand Ambassador in 2016, I was just trying to figure out the pattern design business and get my name out there. Over the last several years, the hard and fulfilling work I put into being an Island Batik Ambassador has paid off. Oh, don't worry, I plan to continue designing with Island Batik Fabrics. 

There have been so many highlights over the last 4 years of being an Island Batik Ambassador. Starting off with the biggest highlight, which is the opening of the First and Second box of the gorgeous, yummy, and fun goodies.  Some other highlights are planning your project every month with all the fun and exciting fabrics, learning new tools and techniques that you have not tried before. 

Over the years, several projects that I developed for Island Batik became a published pattern. Such as Beneath the Waves, Welcome Home Pooch, Keeping Watch, Getaway, and Mountain Snowfall.  Check out my website for more information about these patterns.



Let me show you some of the projects I have completed over the last couple of years.

2016


2017


2018


2019


Before I leave, I would like to give Island Batik a huge thank you!  It was a pleasure to serve as one of your Ambassadors. I would like to thank the following Sponsors for the great products they provided us over the years.



I hope you all continue to follow me as a designer and watch as the 2020 Island Batik Ambassadors give us all new and exciting projects.

Tina
"Designs to Inspire"

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a long run with Island Batik and your patterns. It looks like you have done very well to be creative and versatile with your designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a great run as a Island Batik Ambassador. I look forward to continue designing with Island Batik as a designer.

      Delete
  2. You met the challenge beautifully!!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your long run! You certainly have made a lot of beautiful designs over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great summary of a great and inspiring job you did as an ambassador! It has been a privilege to share some of this time with you.

    ReplyDelete